Friday, September 20, 2013

90's Slang

In my English lessons we're learning about spoken language and different slang words used from different places and times, and I was looking up different slang words used in the 90's (I was born in the 90's so I was curious as to what they used to say). So I've made a list of slang words that I found interesting, and their meanings,

Aiight - Alright, Okay
Beans, Bones - Money
Damn Skippy - That's right
Piggy - Policeman
Wig Out - Freak out, Go nuts
Yoink, Gank - Steal

Those are just a few 90's slang words that I found quite interesting, if you know any more then comment below what they were. So as always...


See ya later


Charlie :)


R.F.O.T.D: There are only four words in the English language which end in "-dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous

No comments:

Post a Comment