Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gorjuss Drawings

Hola amigo's! Today iiiissss...ARTSY THURSDAY!!!! You know what that means? More drawings! Being honest with you, I drew this during the holidays so apologies if this isn't as good as some of the other drawings.

This was inspired by a notebook that I got a while back, it was a Gorjuss notebook which I thought was really cute, so I decided to draw one of the pictures inside. Which was this...
 
So yes, I didn't draw the rabbit but it kept making it go weird, so I left it out. Sorry if you were expecting a video yesterday, I was having some difficulties, but it WILL be up tomorrow, I pinkie swear, promise on my little toe!

See ya later

Charlie :)

R.F.O.T.D: The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment