Monday, September 23, 2013

Things You Don't Know About Me (Updated!)

I was reading through some of my old posts from a couple of months ago, and I found my Things About Me post. So I thought to myself why not do another one, a more updated one. So here I am, updating you!

I'm still 5 1/2 feet tall,
I have a weird obsession with Pandas, Elephants and Moustaches,
If I could be any food in the world I'd be Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream,
I'm scared of clowns,
I can't stand the colour pink,
I play Piano and Saxophone,
I have exactly 18 Elephant related things,
I like bright colours,
People say I have 'baby palms', but 'piano fingers',
My eyes change colour in different seasons, my eyes go blue in summer and autumn, but they go green in the winter and spring,
My feet are size 6, but I can fit into 5 1/2.

So those are just a few more facts about me, what about you? Tell me about yourself, if you want!


See ya later

Charlie :)

R.F.O.T.D: Panda's used to be meat eaters

No comments:

Post a Comment