Monday, October 6, 2014

My Goals for the End of the Year

Hey guys, so I think I've done this before but to be honest with you they only a few weeks.
I was thinking, seeing as I've got a difficult few months coming up, that I wanted to set myself some things to do for the end of the year so I have something to look back on and think yeah I did that, I'm proud of myself.
Soooooooo what I'mma gon' do iiiiiis:
Start allowing more time for revision and start making mini schedules for when I get home,
Work a bit harder with my saxophone for my exam,
Not leave things to the last minute (not that I do that ;p)
Start drawing a lot more and being more musical,
Now for the one that I say every single time: I'm going to write one nice thing about myself each day for the rest of the year because I wanna be positive :)
I'm going to be starting these over the next week so I will most probably post little updates if and when I remember to.
I will certainly post little snippits of my positive comments here and there because that is the main thing that I really want to work on. So stay tuuuuuned chickens :D

See ya soon!

Charlotte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment