Sunday, May 3, 2015

Bring Me Sunshine

Hey guys, so a little impromptu post today, I'm not in my usual set up, slumped over a laptop in my bedroom in pj's, I'm somewhere else, still in pj's though! And I've been sitting and thinking, while waiting for my turn to have a bath :p and I've been thinking about some things that I haven't thought about in a while, nothing bad or anything, but how grateful I am to have the life that I do. I'm forever complaining about things going on in my life and how I wish it could be different, but actually, if I didn't have this life then I wouldn't be me and I've been thinking about all the positive things about my life and it's made me realise how many people take life for granted, sometimes you just need to sit down and take in all the beautiful things around you.
For example, I'm sitting in my pj's in one of my favourite places in the world and I feel very happy, I feel like all my worries and stresses can just float away. I like it. I can't explain how I'm feeling, I just feel like where I am now makes me so happy, plus I can hear Ed Sheeran being sung from said bath I'm waiting for.
I guess the long-winded point to this is, despite the bad things in life, there are many lovely things to life, at least I think so anyway.

See ya soon!

Charlotte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment