Friday, February 6, 2015

A Special Occasion...

Hey guys, so there's something that I've kept quite secret from you all for a while. Let's go on a little journey back in time, let's go back to July last year. The 6th July to be exact.
You're probably wondering what significance this date has, well something very important happened on that very day, 7 months ago today I started dating the most amazing person I think I've ever met. Now I know that this is going to be cheesy but sometimes you gotta release your inner cheese :p 
This boy has helped me through so much and has made me so unbelievably happy, I don't have the words to describe how I feel but I honestly love him to pieces.
To me 7 months seems a really long time, I'mma be honest with you, this is my longest relationship and I am so grateful to have spent these past months with him.
So here's where it gets a little more cheesy ;)
Dear my lovely Algie,
Thank you so much for all your love and support, I know I'm not the easiest of people nor am I the most normal either, I love you very much :)
Love Charlotte xx

That's all today folks :) hope I have cringed you out, until next time...

See ya soon!

Charlotte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment