Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Okay to Ask For Help

Hey guys, so this is my first proper time writing something like this that's somewhat more serious in comparison to what I normally write and I would normally not put this up but due to some recent things I kinda just want to get it off my chest.
I'm not going to act like I'm the only one who ever gets those moments where things just weigh down on you and make you feel really horrible, and I'm not the only one who feels like they can't ask for help because they don't want to burden people. Guilty.
As much as I am probably being very hypocritical right now, I'm trying to take my own advice from now on. The point of this post is just for me to say that it's okay if you can't do things on your own all the time, it's okay to go to someone and ask them to help, it doesn't have to be with any problems, even if it's just help with school, people, finding something, anything. There's always going to be someone that is willing to help you, there'll always be someone you can trust and know that they will be there. It is okay if you need to ask for help. Don't run from problems and hope that putting them in the back of your mind will solve it, trust me it doesn't help in the slightest. 
Just ask yourself what's the worst that can happen by asking for help? 
Anyway as I said, I don't really do this, it's new to me, I won't make a regular thing out of it, it's just been wandering round my head for a while.

See ya soon!

Charlotte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment